Registration Packet 2016-2017MONDAY, AUGUST 8th
NEW LOCATION AND NEW HOURS THIS YEAR!
2:00PM - 7:00PM IN THE SFA SCHOOL GYM
(You are welcome to register at anytime between these hours-remember lines may be longest at 2:00pm when doors open so plan accordingly.)
The 2016-2017 Registration Packet is now available. Please be sure to review ALL INFORMATION contained on this page and have necessary forms COMPLETED on Registration Day! This will ensure a quicker and more efficient registration process!
NEW THIS YEAR: Registration will be held in the School GYM only. There will be ONE checkout table you will visit at the end of registration to pay for fees and purchases (excluding Sacrament Registration and MMI). Check, Credit Card or FACTS billing will be acceptable payment methods
All families must be in good standing with the business office to Register.
Please review steps below prior to Registration Day and have any applicable forms completed and ready to turn in- click here for a Checklist and Registration Check Out form:
1) Immunization Record – from your child’s pediatrician – This form is Required for ALL 3K, Kindergarten, 7th Graders, and All Students NEW to SFA (regardless of grade). Turn in at Registration or before to the front office.
2) SFA PTO "Join the Pack"! All families are welcome and encouraged to join!
SFA PTO MEMBERSHIP & Volunteer Form - Complete form and turn in at the Checkout Table. One per family
SFA Student & Business Directory - A directory will be printed for all families courtesty of SFA PTO! Be sure to stop by the PTO Table and verify your address and phone number for the directory. It will be printed and sent home with students in early September. If you would like your business included in the business directory, complete the form located on our website (click here).
Upcoming Events - Save the Dates:
Back to School Skate Party - August 7th - Cordova Skate Center - 6:30pm-8:30pm
Principal Welcome Back Coffee Social- August 10th - 8:00am-9:15am - Drop off your students and head to the multipurpose room to greet Mrs. Scherer, new families and old friends!
SAVE THE DATE! SFA's 2nd Annual Best Bites of Memphis - September 10th - 7:00pm - 10:00pm - Look for more information and raffle tickets at the PTO table.
3) 2nd Grade Information -2nd Grade Packet - PROFILE TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL 2nd GRADERS and turn in at the SFA Church table.
8th Grade Information - 8th Grade Packet - PROFILE TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL 8th GRADERS and turn in at the SFA Church table.
4) MMI FOOD SERVICE is our school lunch provider: Click here for MMI Registration information and Payment Plus Information
August Menu and Price List
Full Time 3K, 4K and Kindergarten hot lunch will begin September 1st. For Septmeber lunch menu and order form click here. Order forms for September will be due August 25th.
Note: MMI lunch service is not available for students in the Part-Time program.
5) All Grades - Click here for ADDITIONAL SUPPLY REQUIREMENTS (not inlcuded in school supply lists) - starred items will be sold at registration.
NOTE: supply lists are available on the school website (if you did not purchase the kit from Knowledge Tree). Pre- Purchased Knowledge Tree kits MUST be picked up in the school gym during registration. They will not be delivered to students.
6) EXTENDED CARE REGISTRATION FORM, Fees, Handbook etc. Complete forms, if applicable, and turn in at the Extended Care Table.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITES - Click here for Fall activites offered for an additional fee. You Do NOT have to be registered Extended Care to particiapte!
7) SFA DISTRIBUTION OF MEDICINE FORM complete form, if applicable and turn in at the Checkout Table.
8) SCHOOLOGY Learning Management System Information - visit the Schoology table at registration for parent access codes (for all new families or any current families who have never activated your account).
New SFA Families will also be required to read, sign and return to school the SFA Technology Acceptable Use Policy (click here) in order for students to use any SFA electronic device.
9) Be Smart, Drive Safe - Required for all field trip drivers
10) Parent and Student Laptop Orientation Meetings - Required for all 6th grade STUDENTS and PARENT and any NEW TO SFA 7th & 8th Grade STUDENTS AND PARENT to receive thier laptop - sessions hourly throughout Registration Day. Click the link here to sign up for a session - each session is limited to 25 attendees. A Parent MUST attend with the student in order for the laptop to be issued.
LAPTOPS FOR RETURNING SFA STUDENTS in 7th & 8th Grade - Returning Students will pick up their school issued laptop AT REGISTRATION on August 8th between the hours of 2pm and 7pm. Returning students DO NOT need to attend an orientation meeting.
11) SFA Wolf Bucks Order Form - Earn Tuition credit - order forms can be turned in at the Checkout Table.
12) SFA Athletics - All 5th - 8th grade students that plan to play an SFA sport during the 2016–2017 school year will need to have a physical and medical forms on file with the athletic director. These can be turned in at Registration if not already comleted. Medical Form Package for 5th-8th grades
ALL Athletes are required to complete both the concussion information sheet and the Sudden Cardiac Arrest information sheet. Must be signed and on file yearly by all athletes. Medical Form Package for 3K-4th Grades
13) TRAFFIC FLOW GUIDELINES AND MAP (for school days) For Full Time Students - Please review prior to the first day of school.