PART TIME PRE-SCHOOL
Julie Von Bergen, Director
Phone: (901) 624-0146
The St. Francis Part Time Pre-school program is committed to helping your child grow spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Our mission is to serve Christ by providing a loving environment where children can express themselves and begin to understand how special they are in His eyes. Please take some time to look over the following information and feel free to call us if you have any questions!
- We are certified by the State of Tennessee Department of Education.
- We have a two-year-old, three-year-old and four-year-old program.
- Our hours are 9:00 a.m. through 2:30 p.m.
- Your child can attend two or three days per week.
- Teachers write lessons plans based on age-appropriate objectives designed for each age level.
- Children engage in art, music, and basic Spanish classes.
- Our program lays the groundwork for future academic and social success.
Days and Hours:
2’s Tues/Thurs, 9:00-2:30
3’s Mon/Wed/Fri, 9:00-2:30
4’s Mon-Thurs or Tues - Friday 9:00-2:30
St. Francis of Assisi Parent’s Day Out Program provides educational opportunities to children two years through four years of age, based on availability, regardless of sex, race, color, or creed. Priority will be given to the parishioners of SFA Church.