Welcome Prospective Parents!
Thank you for your interest in St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School, home of the Timberwolves! Many opportunities await our students academically, spiritually, socially and physically. Through these opportunities, rooted in the tradition and teaching of the Catholic Church, St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School students develop skills that prepare them for life and service to others.
For admissions information or to arrange a tour contact
How to Apply
Applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School is easy and to help you get started, please follow these step-by-step directions. We look forward to working with you throughout the application process.
Please click here to download a Printable Application.
Click here to go to our School Tuition page
Click here to download a Parish Affiliation Form.
Step 1 - Determine Your Student’s Eligibility
Children entering Pre-Kindergarten must be 3 years old on or before August 15.
Children entering Junior Kindergarten must be 4 years old on or before August 15.
Children entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 15.
Step 2 - Gather Needed Documents
To be considered for admission, the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- The completed application form.
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate, all faiths.
- An original, grade level complete, Tennessee Department of Health, Tennessee School Immunization Certificate.
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card.
- A copy of ALL of your child’s end of year report cards.
- A copy of ALL of your child’s standardized test scores.
- A Parish Affiliation Form for Catholic families belonging to parishes other than St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church.
- For PLUS applicants, a complete psychological evaluation that documents your child’s learning difference, that is less than three years old.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.
Step 3 - Complete Applications may be mailed to:
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School
Attn: Admissions Office
2100 North Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
Step 4 - Entrance Testing and Observations
Every new student applying to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School will be tested.
- Applicants for Junior Kindergarten, Kindergarten and 1st grade will participate in an Observation Session.
- Applicants for Grades 2-8 will participate in Entrance Testing.
- Applicants for the PLUS program are required to participate in Placement Testing. There is an additional fee for the PLUS testing.
- After the application and all required documents are received, an appointment for the assessment will be set up.
Step 5 - Registration
Parents will be notified of acceptance no later than March 31st. Due to limited class size, available openings for admission are prioritized in the following sequence:
- Currently enrolled students advancing to the next year.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students that are registered and consistently contributing St. Francis Parishioners.
- Children of St. Francis families that are registered and consistently contributing Parishioners.
- Children of Catholic families registered and contributing to another Catholic Parish.
- Children of all other Faith Traditions, based on the application date.
The schools in the Diocese of Memphis do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and loan programs, athletic or other administered programs.